Advice for First Time Lowering of Spider Top

With the weather going to hit 60 degrees tomorrow, I would like to put the
top down on my Spider.  Any tips or advice for a first time Spider owner?  I
am mainly concerned about the metal frame ripping the top as it's being
folded or stored.  Also, how far does the top fold down into the back
storage area?  Is the top suppose to be flush with the trunk, or raised
above the trunk a little?  Any assistance would be appreciated.

Ken Ross