Alfa MPG

<< "A few
 years back I took my Euro 69 1750 GTV on a day long
 "tour" speeds rarely fell
 below 75 mph and I got 34 mpg."

 I, too, check my mpg at every fill up, a habit I got
 from my dad...  Is your odometer correct?  This seems
 like a very high number.

Steve -
I think the reason your mileage in Turner is not this good is because of all
the miles that you travel sideways which, of course, are not registered on
your odometer.  You all might not believe the fabulous views one can get out
of the passenger window as the forward window.  I honestly don't know how
Steve can navigate with the windshield acting as a side window.  :^)

Gordy
On the edge of Seattle