Stabilant 22 Vs. De-Oxit

I know this is probably a previously discussed topic, but, regarding these two
electrical contact enhancers, has anyone had experience with both?

Stabilant 22 has some very ardent supporters out there who claim miracles and
De-Oxit is supposedly very similar. Cost is of course the big factor.

I have no problem paying 50 bucks for the Stabilant, but I  do have a problem
overpaying 40 bucks for an equivalent product.

Giovanni
88 Verde