Re: Alfa pedal arrangements

At Wed, 16 Feb 2000 14:26:14 -0800 "Zacharey Cox (Entex)" wrote:
>I thought my Milano's pedals were too close,

HA... good one. I installed, over the stock ones, a set or racing pedal
pads: now the gas one must be not over one centimeter far away from the
brake one! :)
Too close ? ;)
It took me a bit to get used (I was revving while braking, or braking
while speeding up), but now I can't live w/o ;-)
Well Zach, ya'll see it with your own eyes in May when I'll pick ya
at the "to be set" meet point! :-)

nodoubt,
937 landpilot
A lifetime isn't enough