Milano/75: V6 Headers

Hello,

	What is the news on V6 headers for the Milano/75? None? Thought so.
Just curious. I was wondering if anyone knew what the price is for a set
of used ES30/SZ headers from europe or south america or Japan (I know
many SZ's went to Japan, so fess up you guys!). I cracked my 2nd exhaust
manifold and am having a tough time trying to find a 3.0 exhaust
manifold. This really sucks. But my S-cams rule. My mechanic said in
some 3.0s, it doesn't work too well but it seems to work really well in
my 3.0.

Thanks

Zamani