Spider seats

I'm looking to upgrade the seats in my '76 spider.  She's nice but not a
classic so I'm more interested in comfort, good support, and cost. I've
heard that any Alfa spider seats up to '87 fit the same seat rails or the
rails fit the bolt locations. As even '87 seats probably would need
reupholstering if not now soon does anyone have opinions (no not here) on
aftermarket seats? The current interior color is sort of a dull red but the
seats and door panels (which could also be upgraded) are the only things
that color. The car is black so red, black, tan or grey would all work for
me. She really needs a new top as well so it would be nice to do all this
with approval from my live in interior designer.

Emmo
76 rag top
72 GTV