RE: Alfa hell

Sounds like the battery is no more.  I would check to see if it has =
fluid (if it is not maintenance free) and if that's not it go get a new =
one.

Funny thing happened to me.  The battery kept dying.  I finally found =
the draw, my sleeve had caught the mirror joystick and broken it.  It =
was in a position which didn't make the motor turn the mirror but still =
draw current.  I still need a joystick if someone has one....

DOM!