Spider seats

Rick Worrell asked about recovering/replacing Spider seats.  My drivers side seat ('86) is pretty
close to the point of no return (collapsed cushion foam). I notice that Corbeau makes some
seats that should  fit the Spider and are not too pricey (some for as low as $300 online); however, there's no dealer  near me
("near"="within 2400 miles")  Anyone have experience with these?
Also, can one put the shoulder harness guide onto an aftermarket seat?

- - David R., ross@domain.elided