Re:Giuletta questions, well one specific...

Eric Storhok wrote:

>Hey, all.
>
>Trying to get some experience from you who have "been there, done that"....
>
>Is it safe to take apart the front suspension by: placing a jack under the
>lower arm, separating the lower arm from the upright, and lowering the jack?

Yup. Done exactly this several times. Its safe because the spring doesn't
have a lot of travel. You'll find that it will come out quite easily.
Rather than free the outer bottom balljoint, I took off the wishbone at the
inner end where its held on with 4 bolts to the cross member. Then its a
simple matter of freeing the top arm where it bolts on to the chassis and
the whole suspension can be just lifted off.

Good luck.

Les