Re: Cigarette Lighter outlet

Robert Jones of Sydney, Australia corrected me.

"The correct formula for power is P=3DEI where P is power in watts, E is
voltage and I is current in amps. So 12V*10A=3D 120 Watts, not 12."

Of course!  The cigarette outlet should be able to handle a load of 120 =
watts.

I've been letting the computer do the calcs for me for so long that I make =
mistakes when I let my brain do the work.  Sometimes I revert to cave man =
logic, and then this happens...

Thanks Robert!

Loyd Heimbruch
Barnum, MN