ISO 116 parts car

I'm looking for parts car in order to put my 79 Alfetta GT back into the
shape it deserves.  The car had been bastardized by the PO.  It has a
'76 engine and so a hybrid 76/79 driveshaft(!). What a PITA that was!
You shoulda seen the nut on the center bearing; installed by hammer and
chisel method(EEK!).
	It apparently had been hit in the rear and has a '76 tailgate with
green glass that doesn't match the bronzo on the rest of the car.

	So, I'd like a 78 or 79 Alfetta GT or perhaps an early GTV6(engine not
important, of course) so I can perform some chassis updates.  Anyone
have or know of a car in Oregon or northern Cal. or southern WA?  I'm
open to other locales, but transport might be a challenge.

Oh, BTW, since the head gasket operation, my car is running better than
ever!  I used a dial indicator to find exact TDC(it was off) and retimed
the cams.  It really pulls strongly, especially from 3000 RPM.  Revs
much better than before.

See you at the convention!

Mark Tamas
79 Sprint Veloce