Roads, countries, hot dogs, pizzas, wfo..

<<Another point is POLICE: in Italy and all over the Europe I can say it
isn't
obsessive or ballbreaker like the one you have there. We can deal once
pulled up...>>

Unfortunatly not in the UK or the Netherlands. Both have governments that=

see
cars are evils to be taxed to the hilt, suppressed by law and whose owner=
should be made to feel guilty so they do not complain about their unfair
treatment. Italy has better idea's, and even manages a lower pedestrian
fatality rate than the UK. After all, Italian pedestrians know that
wandering
aimlessly into the road is not condusive to a long life. UK pedestrian
think
it is there right to wander into the road, and if a car hits them then it=

is
the drivers fault.

All the best

Keith