308GT4 purchase

Regarding Luke Kowalski's purchase of a 1975 Ferrari 308GT4.... I approve!!!

I also owned a 1975 model (serial #10746) for about 10 years. In fact it was
my first Ferrari! Great looks (in my opinion), nice roomy interior that looks
very much like a Daytona's, great handling (better than 308 GTB's and GTS
that I subsequently owned) and a 1975 model is a legit 240hp car, when the
GTB was introduced it was down to 215.

Don't let anyone call it the "runt" of the litter... I still think about
trading/selling my current 1979 308GTB to get another GT4!

Best Wishes,

Ed at Caribou Imports, Inc.
NOW... the largest Fiat parts supplier in the Western U.S.
visit us on the Web at:
www.caribou.cc
NEW ADDITION to our Web site: check the Autotraders nation-wide database of
Alfas or other vehicles for sale OR list your own car for sale FREE. Courtesy
of Caribou Imports!