Re: Roads, countries, hot dogs, pizzas, wfo..

><<Another point is POLICE: in Italy and all over the Europe I can say it
>isn't
>obsessive or ballbreaker like the one you have there. We can deal once
>pulled up...>>

And here I had always been taught the following about heaven and hell:

In heaven--

the Irish are the cops, the Germans are the mechanics, the Italians are the
lovers, the French are the cooks, the British run the government, the
Scotch make the whiskey, the Austrians make the beer, all the women are
either Scandinavian or Baltic, and the Swiss run the banks.

In hell--

The Germans are the cops, the British do the cooking,  the French run the
government, the Irish are the lovers, and the Italians are the mechanics.
And--there aren't any banks, beer, booze, or women worth looking at!

In view of the above comment, maybe this theory, as I was taught it, needs
a bit of revision--but somehow, I doubt that our Italian friends here would
be volunteering to relinquish their previous heavenly role!!

:-)

Greg