Luca, USA roads, GTV6 bottles and flames

For Luca,
I read your post with the humor intended, I understand why
folks see us that way, look at the cars we export to
Europe... Cadillac Seville? Sigh.

BUT, there are some amazing roads in the USA, just not as
well known as the highways. PCH 1 in the west has to be
close to a religious experience and even the Interstate in
Montana and Idaho is downright fun. It's there, you just
have to look for the good roads. The blue highways of the
north and central west are magic as well as the mountain
roads of the Carolinas and Tennesee ( well explored in Joe
Fillip's red Spider in Dec. 98.... Too bad it was night
time... )For more roads, look at
http://members.tripod.com/alfabill/montana.htm

GTV6 bottles: I hope we are lucky to continue to have new
bottles etc., mine came air freight from Milan via TNT. The
production dates are a range from 1992 -1996, so I wouldn't
get your hopes up too high. I ordered 100 and received 37. I
think it's a consolidation of parts actually, but I've been
wrong once or twice this week already.

We shouldn't start a patriotism war here... although
"Southpark the movie" picked on almost everyone...

C'mon folks, try to get along... You don't realize how great
this Digest is until you get on others that compare pipe
tobacco (Saab) and duct tape brands (VW bus)Love the bus
guy's attitudes though...
- --
AlfaBill http://mastroalfa.com
SuperPro Urethane, Magnecor Wires,