Compression range 1974GTV2000

Thanks to all that helped me out

The problem with starting was that although I had spark ,as checked outside when grounding the plug wire, the plugs where wet with fuel. Removing the cold start solenoid wire teporarily and changing the plugs with platinums from the spider did the job.

I just checked the compression range,

cyl 1,2 & 4   120-150 psig
cyl 3         115-125 psig

Is this too low?

I do not feel much power on first or second. The clutch is pretty high before it engages. I will need to change it, but engine compression seems low!.

I know that the PO changed spica belt. Would that have any effect on power is misaligned with the pulley marks or timing is off?  It runs ok in the highway at high speed. But low speed feels rough and hesitates (no power).
I just bought Wes Ingram's manual. I going through the manual. It seems that it would affect performance if installed improperly. The belt cover is still on the engine, so it would have been easy to miss the timing marks on the pulleys.

Thanks again  for the help

Alex
GTV 74
Spider 77