Ferrari sightings

I've had 3 great Ferrari sightings since Friday, also two F360s I saw on the
same block a few weeks ago.

First one:  Friday, I was walking to another building for lunch with a
coworker, a nice sunny warm day (really!).  As we were crossing an
intersection, I spied a yellow F355 convertible.  I nudged my friend and he
was like, "oh, cool".  As the guy takes a left through the intersection
turning towards the same way we're walking, I give him a big thumbs up, he
nods with a grin, and nails first gear to what was probably redline.  Then
he grabbed second and kept on it for a moment, standing (well probably just
barely touching them) on the brakes as a shuttle bus was in sloth mode.  The
sound was amazing, I was stoked, my friend and the person he was talking to
on his phone were stoked, and I'm sure the lucky duck driving the 355 was
pretty darn happy.

Second:  This morning I park the 164 in the lot, walked over to the side
entrance but the scanner doesn't work.  Someone out there smoking tells me I
have to go through the front door because of the WTO related protesters that
are due to show up here any time.  I look around and see an excess of
security guards and barricade signs in the corner of the parking lot.  As
I'm walking around the building, I hear this wonderful sound.  At first I
thought it was a late model sport bike.  Naw, sounds a little nastier.
There's a nicely curved street around our building that heads in to main
campus, most people are doing about 40mph (25 posted) through it.  I can't
see what's making the music as there is a hedge in the way.  The machine
downshifts sweetly and you could hear a very subtle backfire, very cool.  I
hurry my pace so I can see it go through the four way stop.  Ahhh, a blue
308/328!  He winds out first and nails second, tearing off down Microsoft
Way.  Great way to start off the morning!!  ;-)

Third:  Moments after I'd arrived at my desk my friend calls, desperate for
help.  He got a flat tire on his motorcycle and was stranded.  We had just
rode down to the shop Saturday morning to replace his front tire that had
picked up a sheet metal screw.  His bike only has 1500 miles on it and the
tires were obviously in great shape.  He goes on to tell me the rear went
flat in about 200ft.  I hop in the work van and drive and drive to where
he's at.  We load up the bike and hop on the freeway.  As we're cruising
down I-405 he freaks out points to something in the opposite lanes.  "Did
you see that thing?"  No.  "Some sorta weird bus on a flatbed with 'Ferrari'
on the sides".  Hmmm, I wonder what that could be.  We drop off the bike at
his house and get back on the freeway to take him to work.  Moments later he
blurts out, "there it is again!".  Now I see it, yep, definitely says
Ferrari on it.  Looked like it had room for a couple race cars ;-)  Was this
a factory F1 pit crew truck?  Does anyone know what it's doing here?  Maybe
going to Ferrari of Seattle or Vintage Race Motors for some resto work?

There you have it, what a great car place this is!!

Zach
Redmond, WA