Milano Tires

Dan,

I used to have the Yokos but I couldn't dream of finding my tires for
that price.  The size I run (205/45/16) seem to cost quite a bit more
than the 205/50/15 so relatively speaking, the tires I run should be in
your ballpark.  I opted for the Nitto NT-505 ExitGS which are 180 on the
durometer scale and although they feel stiffer, they stick just as good
if not better than the AVS but wear a million times better.  I do not
our sizes listed on their web site http://www.nittotire.com/nt505.htm
but they _do_ exist.  They may be a bit noisier because of the fat rain
grooves but I guarantee you, I've never had a car stick so good on a wet
oily road.  I have to try like crazy to get the sucker to break free in
the rain.  The sidewalls are nice and thick and have great lateral
holding ability and the only tire squeal I get is when it is operator
error due to poor corner entry.<g>

I will buy these tires again no question about it.  If you ever had a
chance to ride with me, you would begin to appreciate why.<smile>

> V-rated
> Nitto NT 450                   300 A A         $69

At a durometer rating of 300, these should be one grade softer to only
diamonds.  I would wear a motocross kidney belt if I drove those
tires.<hehe>

John

88 Verde (Mi Ombra)
99 Picco Micromotori 1/10 scale race car (soon to get a new Alfa 156
body)