Milano tires

Hi there,

I love my SP8000s ! Quiet, grippy, predictable, and good in rain. They have
lasted about 20K ( all on-ramps are a challange ;-) and will be replaced
soon. Cheap and plentiful too.

So happy with them, that I am considering upgrading to SP9000. We use both on
the Audis I sell.

Tried Dunlop D40M2 - great for 15K only, then tramlined. BFG Comp T/A ZRs -
Harsh, tramlined and uneven wear. Pirelli P6000 - noisy. Dunlop D60A2 - liked
them, but not enough grip. Nitto 505 - noisy and unpredictable.

April
'87 Verde 214,000 (s)miles