Sloppy handling

I'd like to agree with the bushings opinion.  One of the least looked at
bushings is the trunion arm bushing which laterally holds the rear axle.  If
this is shot, as you hit a bump in a corner, the rear will move quite a bit,
and make the car feel loose.

If I were to go through the trouble of changing this, I would also do the
trailing arm bushings as well.  All this should really tighten up the rear
end.

Same thing for the front- although the lower a arm bushings are really
small, they, too, can wear out.

This all could be lots of work, but should be worth it.  BTW, if you are not
going to do competition work with the car, use stock bushings- they work
pretty darn well (for 60k as mentioned before...).

Eric Storhok
Core Emissions and Fuel Economy Team
Advanced Powertrain Engineering
(313)33x75011