My very nice Verde can be yours....

Due to reasons having nothing to do with my Verde, I need to sell. I am
the orginal owner. My Verde has had few of the major problems often
mentioned on the digest and it's been very reliable: I would not
hesitate to jump in it today and drive it across country, if I had to.
It's well maintained with relative low mileage (71k mi). Never hammered.

I have a few months to sell this car so I don't plan on giving it away,
but I have it reasonably priced. I will send a more detailed write up
and pix upon your EM request to me.

I've been an Alfa owner since '82, sigh......

- --
Jim Roth, White Rock (Los Alamos) NM USA  (505) 672-3602
'94 Land Rover Discovery
'90 MBZ 300TE 4Matic
'88 ALFA Romeo Milano Verde (75/3.0QV)
'85 Maserati BiTurbo