SZ &RZ

I agree that beauty is a question of interpretation.Also agree with John Hetzman's comments on the subject.The way I see it, it's an Italian interpretation on the theme of "muscle car".To me, there's nothing wrong with that.
Also, this thing about who actually built the car or who actually owned the company at the moment it was built, is important as long as you give the product a chance regardless of where it came from.(Ford came close to something with the first SHO, one should not reject it just because the Yamaha engine met the chassis under Ford's umbrella)
Vlad
91 164L
(I would still not refuse a testdrive in an ES30)