I bought my first Alfa!!!

At 11:05 PM -0500 1/27/00, Ken Ross wrote:
>I want to thank everyone who has offered their assistance this past week in
>helping me purchase my first Alfa - a 1990 Spider Graduate.  The car is in
>mint condition and looks as if it just came out of the factory brand new.
>With a little luck (we currently have 8 inches of snow with more on the way)
>I hope to have the car home some time next week.  Until then, I will be
>learning everything I possibly can about the Spider's.  The one thing I have
>yet to see listed anywhere is what type of maintenance schedule the car
>requires.  Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Take care,
>
>Ken Ross
>Kdross@domain.elided

Ken--

Congratulations.  The Graduate is a great car.  If you take care of
it properly, it will last you a lifetime.  The 4 cylinder cars are
pretty bulletproof, and most parts can be had for a reasonable price.
When I bought my 89 Graduate, I ordered through International Auto
Parts the original Owners manual, and an Alfa Shop manual.  Among the
Alfa books that I have in my library is Pat Braden's Alfa Bible.  All
of these have maintenance schedules in them.

Best of luck.

Fred Sacks