164 seats

i saw this in the back of the latest alfa owner:

black, S, leather front seats for $700; call jim @ 310.659.2538. (don't
know anything about these more than this)

i love my S seats much more than the L, though my petite girlfriend likes
the L (she doesn't care what a side bolster is!).  let me add, though,
that I don't like the anatomics in the newer spider seat: in the '92 it
seems alfa just tried to cram in seat with side bolsters into the car
even if that meant it would only fit someone with a waist under 17" - i
find it pretty uncomfortable for any longish drive, and i'm no giant at
5ft,7 inches.  the older spider seats are very comfy, but not as
performance oriented by contemporary standards.  the rare, factory recaro
option on the S would be a real treat to find

good luck,
ascher (whose technical prowess relegates him to vague "seat issues"
discussions)

      ascher@domain.elided

End of alfa-digest V7 #1307