wantitis, confessions

I'm on the other side of the spectrum from many, more akin to Bernardo.  My '71
Berlina I kept for 12 years.  I still drive my '79 Alfetta GT and my '87 Milano
Verde.  All three I bought new.  As for owning a car for over half my life, I've
owned my "61 Abarth Record Monza Bialbero since 1969, or 60% of my time on this
earth.  But it doesn't have 365,000 miles on the odometer, closer to 22,000.

Mike