The Curse When Bragging About How Well Your 164S Is Doing

First, thanks to Mark Domby for his tips concerning maintaining the lower
grey cladding on a 164S. I'll give your ideas a shot. Second, right after I
sent that e-mail to the Digest, my Air Bag warning light started blinking
(I've reset it four time in the last six months. I've cleaned the contacts
for all involved connections, and replaced a few suspicious wires too). Then
I ran it through my local boutique car wash (yeah, I know, the sunroofs on
164s can leak like crazy when exposed to vacuum car dryers-all 3 I've owned
suffered this disease) because I ran out of time and she was shamefully
dirty- Major flooding inside!! Took an hour to dry and the windows are still
down to finish the job. Moral- Be happy when she runs like a god AND keep it
to yourself (except for the non-removable grin).

Rich Lasner
92 164S Red
AROC
ARA