wrecked spider for sale

Well, my 78 Spider is no more.  Seems a wanker on 880 with a mustang didn't
felt the need to use me as an impact barrier during the morning commute.

The Spider was hit in the back and pushed into the car in front, damaging
the nose cone and front bumper as well as the rear.  She's a total.  I
banged the rear fender out enough that it no longer rubs on the wheel, and
the car can be driven, but I'd estimate the cost to repair her to be over
$5K.

The car has a built engine and full suspension package as well as late model
seats, harnesses, roll bar, 15" panasports, and much more.  You can read
full details and see 'before' pictures at the following address.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Show/5748/spider.html

I hope to take a few 'after' pictures to post for your viewing pleasure
later.  As I said, the car is driveable, just "beyond economical repair".  I
would like to sell the car as a whole since I don't have room to part it
out.  I'm asking $1000 OBO.  The car is located in Redwood City, CA  (just
south of San Francisco)

If you have any questions, you can call me at 510-715-0848 any time.

Don Happel       zelatore@domain.elided
D'Anna Yacht Center
Representing Carver, Silverton, Cruiser's,
Albin, Viking, Tarrab, and brokerage Yachts
*WE TAKE TRADES!*