164S Lower Body Cladding Cosmetic Maintainence

I've owned three 164Ss and have yet to find a satisfactory way to maintain
the cosmetics of the dark grey painted lower body cladding (which is a
different paint material than the B and L models). The two 164Ss I bought
new had permanent dark streaks in the cladding paint that ARDONA claimed was
due to the application of Cosmoline (sp?) protectant applied prior to
shipping from the factory. A complete repaint was the fix. I touch up my
current 164s cladding with SEM Urethane Dark Titanium Bumper Coater, which
works great. The problem is, if wax, Armorall or tire protectant get on the
cladding, it stains forever. I suppose my car must be running really well
right now for me to be concerned about this issue, but it is a pain in the
butt over time. Anyone found a way to keep this paint happy?

Rich Lasner
92 164S Red
AROC
ARA