RE:164S Lower Body Cladding Cosmetic Maintainence

I can faintly see the "dark streaks" in my S's cladding if I don't apply
some kind of protectant. I have had good luck with Meguirs Intensive
Protectant. I use a generous amount after every wash, and usually just leave
it on, with no buffing afterwards. At one point I was applying the same
Zymol Carbon wax I was using on the black paint. This worked better than the
Meguirs, lasting longer and having a deeper, more eeven color to it, without
the gloss of the other stuff.
I'm jealous if all you can focus on now is cosmetics. Lucky you! Hope this
helps.
Mark Domby