re: Milano pulling right under braking

hi neil, ewe said:
>I'm noticing that my Milano pulls to the right quite strongly
>under braking. It's most obvious at highway speeds. Any ideas?
caliper seizing-up on the left-front side. especially if it pulls left when
releasing the brakes - it's sticking upon release, too...  easy fix:  pull the
caliper off, dis-assemble, clean the pistons/bores w/0000 steel-wool or similar,
re-assemble, bleed the brakes.  or yust buy a gnu caliper.

good luck,

doug