Re: alfa-digest V7 #1299

In a message dated 01/26/2000 9:50:52 AM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Now maybe it has something to do with the fact that I learned to drive in
snow in Buffalo NY in mid-'70s Detroit rear-wheel drive iron, but that can't
be the whole story -- the 164 simply was easily able to get through some
nasty spots that gave the local SUV crowd much difficulty. Having a 5-speed
and snow tires really helped, too.

 Joe Fillip >>

Much has been said both pro and con about front drive, but from my
experiences it is superior on snow and ice, no matter what else you may think.

Charlie

LA, CA, USA  no snow, rain yesterday, blue skies today

91 spider does leak a bit
84 GTV6 cozy in rain and mist