No oil pressure on GTV6

Hello everyone.

The oil gauge on my GTV6 recently started acting a little strange.
It would only show pressure at 3000 RPM and up.  This got
progressively more pronounced until last night I noticed that the
gauge shows no pressure at any time.  I checked the oil; of course it
looks fine.

Could this be a bad or dirty sensor?  I don't think it's a more
serious problem, but please mention how this assumption could be
wrong so I know what to expect!

Thanks.

  -Robert, San Jose, CA, US
   85 GTV6
   87 Spider Quadrifoglio

  Robert Abatecola       | Internet Connectivity, VPN, DSL, ISDN,
  The Stradivarian Group | Low Cost Web Hosting, Network Consulting,
  (408) 257-4482         | Software Development, Database Development,
  robert@domain.elided       | Mac OS/UNIX/Linux/Windows, Sys Admin