Sno how and 164 handling

Here I go wasting bandwidth again, but YES the 164 is an excellent snow
machine. Balanced handling is the key, as well as the extreme negative
camber settings which really allow the tires to bite in the slushy stuff.
Try one with four Pirelli Snows and see how the local SUV crowd likes you!
Satisfactory heater too. My GTV6 was also an excellent snow car, except for
the poor heater of course, same balanced handling.

BTW, I finally figured out why ALFA specs such extreme camber settings, in
Italy you don't spend much time driving fast in a straight line, compared
to North America. The tires wear out just as fast but evenly if you corner
hard enough often enough ...  8-)

Michael Smith
Calgary, Alberta
Canada