Head gasket also cold start difficulty

I just bought a spider with head gasket problems (I knew about the head gasket problem and deducted from the price ~$1000)

The "milkshake" foam is in the radiator but none in the oil pan ...?? The PO changed the radiator (old one from a junk yard. The car runs well how can I check if it's the head gasket and not a poorly flushed radiator from a head gasket failed junker? I want to make sure before I invest money and time...

Also my other spider  I need to check the cold start solenoid. It is rough to start (10 tries) After that it's ok. When warm it's no problem,
Thanks
Arv