Re: Known problems with 146 Brakes ?

>I am going to have it looked at by the dealer, but I did mention it to
>another alfa dealer who claimed that he has had 2 customers complain about
>the problem, and has not been able to solve it.

Being an ex 145 Q owner (same mechanicals) and having a friend with a 146
Ti with 95k KM and also being a friend to the owner of a busy local Alfa
dealer, this is a new one to all of us. Should be interesting what the
cause of your problem turns out to be....

Regards,
Phill

The Alfa Romeo Club of SA <arcsa@domain.elided>
Web site <http://users.iafrica.com/e/er/erasmusp/>