Known problems with 146 Brakes ?

Hi,
I was wondering if there are known problems with the brakes on the Alfa 146.
I have mine about 9 months and since the day I got it, it makes a really
loud noise when applying the brakes when travelling in reverse.  Sometimes
when reversing a rubbling noise can be heard even without the brakes being
applied.

I am going to have it looked at by the dealer, but I did mention it to
another alfa dealer who claimed that he has had 2 customers complain about
the problem, and has not been able to solve it.

The car is a 1999 Alfa Romeo 146 Junior (1.6 T-Spark).

Cheers,
Dermot.