cold starting

Hi Alfisti !

Today morning we had -12 degrees C. I could not resist and I tried to
start all my cars.

85 Giulietta - tired starter motor or battery, I know. Lazy to vrank but
after few cranks it fired.
84 Giulietta - stuck choke linkage. Pumping throttle pedal fast and
after 20s it started.
82 Supermirafiori - sitting for three weeks. 10s of cranking and it
started, too.

juro from Slovakia - Expensive gas, much ice, little snow, many old
alfas.

- --
1985 red AR116 Giulietta, 1600, broken mirror
1984 red AR116 Giulietta, 2000, ugly mirrors
1982 brown FIAT 131 Supermirafiori 1400TC