Re: 1994 164LS REmote control codes

Try looking on the back of the dome panel. That's where mine was written. The
procedure for the '94 is in the manual. If your dome unit has ever been
replaced, you may have to use the procedure for the '95 which is in a TSB (on
the 164 page).

Todd Boyer wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> does anyone know how to find out the code for a 1994 164 LS remote/alarm
> system.  My other remote is totally non-functional and I am not sure how to
> code the new remote.  Thanks in advance.
>
> Todd Boyer
>
> 94 164LS
> 91 164B

- --
Colin Verrilli
Apex, NC
'84 GTV6        '87 Milano Gold         '94 164 LS Auto
MAARC Web Page Editor: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/2380
164 Home Page Editor: /alfa/FAQ/164
NOS Parts for sale: http://home.att.net/~c.verrilli/cbvparts.htm