Re: Milano Clutch

I replaced just the disc in my milano without any problem (except the usual
discomfort of clutch on chest). This was the second replacement however and the
clutch unit in the car didn't have many miles on it (40K). It was juddering on
start-off. If you have more than 60K miles on the unit, I'd replace the whole
thing.

Colin Verrilli
Apex, NC