'74 GTV Koni settings -- tips?

In anticipation of the installation of new IAP performance springs
and red Konis on my '74 GTV 2000 this weekend, I wonder if anyone has
any wisdom/experience in what settings to use on the shocks.  I'm
replacing all of the bushings in the rear end with stock, except for
poly at the trunnion/differential, poly for the two where the swaybar is
held to the body, and poly for the thin washers at the body ends of the
trunnion.  Everything at the front of the car is stock, though I do have
adjustable control arms.  Any tips are appreciated.
     To make my fellow New Englanders drool, this former Texas car
didn't have a single stuck bolt back there.  (Even the suspension limit
strap screws came out easily).  If only all jobs went this easily...

     Jeff Matson
     Harvard, MA
     '74 GTV 2000
     '91 164L