Milano clutch

How difficult is it to change the clutch on a Milano? I'm pretty much a
beginner in terms of mechanics... I've so far done oil changes, and brake
jobs on my Milano and a couple of minor repairs (A/C tensioner
pulley...etc.) but never really a serious repair job.

Is a clutch replacement something I could do in my garage, with simple
tools? Do I need any special tools? How long does it take? What would it
cost me to do it myself?

The clutch on my Milano hasn't felt right since the day I got it, but I've
put 50,000 miles on it over the last two years and it still feels exactly
the same. No slipping at all - but a very high grab, and very vague feel. I
think it would be a nice project to replace it, if it's doable and not too
expensive.

Thanks,
- -Glenn