Non Alfa:please, help re robbery

I hope you will tolerate my off-topic for the sake of an Alfa Romeo Lover
who is as interested in superb sound quality as perfectly tuned twin cams.

I had a now rare CARVER amp and pre-amp which put out a minimum of 550watts
RMS.

As a result of a power surge, perhaps, the amp failsafed and knocked out a
capacitor.

I located a Web Site - Blue Tango Productions - headed by a Mike Anderson
of Lynnwood, Washington.  Carvers are no longer made but are in high demand
used.  Anderson stated his history with the company  and gave me a great
deal of other info re my machine and its set-up.

As per his precise instructions, I sent Mike Anderson a check for base
price repair and for a remote control.  I have been on the phone with him
regularly since I sent my amp and check.  He is a gandy dancer royale.  His
main excuse for not getting the machine to me was that he was in the midst
of moving.  He had other excuses.

He absolutely positively guaranteed the amp by last week.  Of course, I
have not received my amp and I do not believe now that it has been repaired.

Now, his web site does not exist.  His telephone has been disconnected.

Any advise short of Suck It Up would be much appreciated.

The following is the data I have on this rectum.  It is unlikely that the
address is valid any longer.

C/O  MIKE ANDERSON,
16608 48TH AV WEST,
SUITE C104,
LYNNWOOD, WA, 98037

MIKE ANDERSON 425 745 7879

BLUETANG@domain.elided

Where is Lynnwood?

Who lives nearby and has a big bat?

Is it true that the post office will not provide a forwarding address?

Thank you for any advise leading to the return of my amp and jailing this
pecker.

If you are close enough to offer some direct help, I would certainly be
willing to conpensate for your time and energy.

David

I would enjoy communicating with anyone with good experience with high
quality tube type amplifiers.