GTV6 won't Start!! any hints???

Help! After a nice 5 hour trip up to school (Hamilton in upstate New York) My
86 gtv6 will not start. I have a battery recharger but that dosen't seem to
do it. Is there anything else I can do? Any hints would be greatly
appreciated!
Thanks,
Jeff
P.S. I loved watching all those suv's on the side of the road while i was
driving up (durring a blizzard). I had my GTV6 and with a set of blizzack
snow tires and nothing was stopping me!!!