RE: SPICA tuning

>I finally adjusted the Spica to idle and start
>properly  (it is possible !).

Luke,

I don't know what you are talking about! :-)
On my 1977 Spica Alfetta I have performed no tuning since I bought it
(1996).  30kmiles down the road it passed the smog test with NO cat!  Starts
up fine, idles smoothly, revs up wonderfully.  So, IMHO, SPICAs are very
forgiving to tuning.

Later,

Costel
77 Alfetta
Beaveron, Oregon US

PS: I've been trying to adjust my fuel cutoff solenoid for a while now (to
stop the backfiring) but can't loosen the locknut.  Anybody knows where can
I get a tool for that?  It seems to need a "skinny" 24mm open end wrench.