Re: Generic O2 sensor

I've found that the best O2 sensor for my car is the Bosch LHS6 (forgot the
complete part number), but it was from a 164S. Two years ago I burnt 2 O2
sensors for some reason within a period of 3 days. But on my 155 V6, the Denso
O2 sensor is working fine, better than any other generic Bosch sensor. Is there
a particular reason why a generic Bosch O2 sensor won't work on any Bosch
equipped car? It puts out the same voltage, and probably current too. But the
164 sensor I used on my Milano worked really and and did not have the cold
morning stumble problem.

Zamani