Duetto Door

I've done this rebuild, but it was at least ten years ago.  The trick I
used to hold the bearings were two:  First the use of heavy/thick grease to
hold the bearings, and second I put some of the components in the freezer
(can't remember which ones, but a bearing race comes to mind) to further
stiffen the thick grease got so that the ball bearings didn't fall out of
place.   I also found replacements for some of my (ahem) worn balls at a
bearing supplier, size 9/32 for the Burman box .  The procedure is detailed
in the Autobooks manual #724, Kenneth Ball, which covers the Giulia series
62-76.

In my experience, the part in the box that really wears out is the bottom
bushing through which the rocker arm turns, and its associated oil seal.
Anyone know of a source for these parts?

KCT,  Powell, Tennessee
~~~~~~~~~
  <snip>  In the process of restoring my duetto,bare metal respray completed.