Re: Yet, once again a Spica quesion

Biba asked:

<Can I merely adjust the 6mm bolt on the
firewall throttle cable bracket, or will I rot in Hell for forcing the
butterflies to do some of their idle breathing through the venturies?>

I think the idle air hose has some type of an O-ring device in it which =
may deteriorate over time, and may restrict your idle air.  It can be =
replaced with a generic O-ring, I'm sure someone on the digest knows more =
about this than I do.

Loyd Heimbruch
Barnum, MN
1978 Niki Lauda Spider