Yet, once again a Spica quesion

Yeah I have the manual--actually four of them (which don't all
necessarily agree).

Rebuilt Spica, everything installed and adjusted by the book--still too
low of an idle (tach needle sits on the 500 rpm peg). '73 Spider,
therefore no CA smog problems. Can I merely adjust the 6mm bolt on the
firewall throttle cable bracket, or will I rot in Hell for forcing the
butterflies to do some of their idle breathing through the venturies?

Biba
Irwindale CA, USA

PS Not worried about Hell nearly as much as I am by Fred.