Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 14:41:35 -0800
From: "Alan Florsheim" <a_florsheim@domain.elided>
Subject: 164 Seat heaters

Let me begin by stating that I have looked through the digest and found lots
of good info on my non-heating heaters, but not what I needed...

I am the proud new owner of a 91 164S. Alas my seats are cold.

I have checked the fuses they are ok, but I get no current at the switches.
I'm assuming that this just a switch to connect the positive current. and
that it is grounded on the frame?

Does anyone know more than I.

Oh, and having avoided the 164 for a number of years and cars (Milano,
Alfetta x2, Spider etc...), I say to anyone, not only is this a great
drivers car, it's actually not that bad to work on either. buy one.

Alan Florsheim
91 164 S
86 Spider