GTV-6 Steering Wheels

I want to thank everybody who has commented on the "Nova" steering wheels.
 As a result, I will not buy one <g>.

But what else is out there for a GTV-6?  My understanding is that Momo
doesn't make a hub for the GTV-6 anymore.  Grant makes one, but is hard to
locate.  I haven't chased down Nardi yet.

Who's left out there?  And what stores carry them?  (Stores in my state of
Arkansas do not carry anything much for Alfa Romeo.)

Howard K. Warren, Little Rock, AR
1984 GTV-6, "Falconi", 135k miles
1991 164L, "Peregrine", 67k miles